By booking an In Italy tour, you acknowledge
that you have read and agreed to all of the following terms and conditions:
- Tour prices are set per person in Euros and are based on two
persons sharing a room. If you request a single occupancy room, a single
supplement will be added to the regular tour prices.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to book a
tour. Please contact In Italy Tours to confirm the price of deposit
because deposit prices vary depending on the tour. Reservations will be
confirmed upon our receipt of a signed booking form and deposit.
- Make payments via PayPal or bank deposit and transfer. In Italy Tours is not responsible for transaction fees charged by PayPal, banks or other wire transfer companies and those incurred fees must be paid by the traveler. The entire deposit amount requested must be paid to In Italy Tours for reservation confirmation.
- Payment in full is due 60 days before the date of the
- Reservations made without payment in full as of 60 days prior
to the date of a tour will be subject to cancellation and forfeiture of
- Any price adjustments in excess of 10% of the stated price will provide client the right to a full refund of the service and/or a client approved alternative at the original price of the service.
- A non-refundable payment in full is required for a one-day
excursion. Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of a signed booking form
- In Italy Tours typically provides an initial pick-up and final
drop-off of clients and luggage, as well as transportation to various sites
throughout the tour. All tour vehicles are driven only by our authorized guides
- Please note that breakfasts in Europe do not usually include
American breakfast items such as pancakes, waffles, omlettes, ham, eggs, etc.
Instead, we typically use accommodations that offer buffet-style breakfasts.
- In Italy Tours reserves the right to use photographs of
clients taken during tours in our promotional materials without compensation or
advanced notice. If you desire that a specific picture of you not be used,
please contact In Italy Tours
and we will remove the picture from our promotional materials.
- Full refunds will be made only if In Italy Tours cancels a
- In Italy Tours cannot and will not refund or re-apply payments
or deposits in the event of a cancellation by a traveler.
- Cancellations due to medical reasons can only be covered by
your travel insurance carrier.
- We strongly advise that you purchase travel insurance to
protect yourself in the event that you need to cancel your reservations.
- There will be no refunds for any unused portion of the
- In Italy Tours guarantees high quality programmes for small
numbers of participants. We maintain such consistent quality by guaranteeing
payment to all those involved in the programme (i.e. cooks, drivers, guides,
hotel owners). It's impossible to refund or re-apply deposits or payments in
the event of cancellations made by travelers because we must run the programme
for those who still have reservations. Additionally, we must honor our payments
to our suppliers.
- Therefore, we strongly urge you to purchase travel insurance.
Please consult with your travel agent to purchase the necessary insurance to
protect yourself in the event of an emergency, catastrophe, unexpected illness,
- Should there be any problems during your trip that are not
satisfactorily resolved by your local contact, you must contact In Italy Tours
during your stay so that adjustments can be made immediately.
- If you want to alter your tour in any way, we will do our best
to accommodate your changes. However, all changes will depend on availability
and we reserve the right to charge an adjustment fee. Tour change requests will
be considered at the discretion of In Italy Tours and must be submitted 60 days
prior to the tour.
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to obtain valid
passports, visas and other necessary travel documents. Please check with your
local embassy or consulate.
- In Italy Tours cannot accept responsibility if you are refused
access to a country due to improper documentation.
- By making a payment, travelers certify that they do not have a
medical condition or disability that would negatively impact other travelers
participating in the programme by creating a hazard or hardship for them.
- In Italy Tours reserves the right to decline application forms
of any traveler whose health or condition might impede the operation of a
programme or the welfare or enjoyment of fellow travelers.
- Please note that clients with medical or physical problems
that could in any way impact upon their participation in the tour or impact
upon others' participation must make these conditions known to us before
departure. By notifying us, we will be able to plan the daily activities
accordingly. Failure to notify us could result in your exclusion from full
participation in tour activities based on your guide's discretion.
- In Italy Tours does not own or operate any of the suppliers of
services or accommodations for your trip. In Italy Tours acts only in the
capacity of an agent of all land transportation, sightseeing, tour operations,
cooking classes and accommodations that provide services included in a specific
- In Italy Tours and its representatives will not be liable for
any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, irregularity, liability, or expense
to person or property due to any act of default of land transportation carrier,
restaurant supplier, accommodations, or other contractor providing programme
- In Italy Tours and its representatives shall not be
responsible for any expense or liability resulting from labor disputes, war,
acts of terrorism, government restraints, weather conditions, sickness, or any
other cause beyond their control.
- In Italy Tours and its representatives reserve the right to
accept or refuse any person as a participant of any tour if circumstances so
- If there is any cancellation by In Italy Tours, other than those at client request, In Italy will provide client a full refund of any and all deposited funds.
- Any change to itineraries and/or substitute services or accommodations will be provided to the client in advance and must be approved by the client in advance of the substitution.
After booking you will receive an invoice, a
copy of these Terms and Conditions and a standard acknowledgment of risk and release. After full
payment of your tour, or about 30 days before the start date of your tour, you
will receive necessary hotel contact information.
Return to booking inquiry.